As I promised ladies (and gents! haha), here it is :)
Frozen yoghurt strawberry pops
Imagine you’re faced with what looks like a cake pop but then you realize it’s just come out of the freezer and is made of frozen yogurt. Omg! But then you bite into it and there’s a whole, frozen, amazing strawberry inside! You guys, It doesn’t get better than this.
Skinny Applesauce Nut Bread
Servings: 16 slices • Serving Size: 1/2 inch thick slice • Old Points: 3 pts • Points+: 4 pts
Calories: 122.1 • Fat: 3.7 g • Protein: 2.4 g • Carb: 23.9 g • Fiber: 2.5 g • Sugar: 14 g
Sodium: 134 g
- 1 large finely diced, peeled apple, diced into 1/4” pieces
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp agave
- 1/8 tsp + 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups homemade applesauce (or store bought)
- 1 1/2 cups King Arthur white whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, not packed
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- pinch allspice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- baking spray
- 1 1/2 oz chopped walnuts
- In a medium bowl combine apple, 1/8 tsp cinnamon, agave, and lemon juice. Set aside. Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan with baking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon, allspice and salt with a wire whisk. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix oil, egg whites, sugar, apple sauce and vanilla; beat at medium speed until thick. Scrape down sides of the bowl.
- Add the flour mixture, then blend at low speed until combined. Do not over mix. Foldin apples and walnuts.Pour batter into loaf pan and bake in the center rack about 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.